skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Accueil
What's Hot
Home
Subscribe
Follow Us!
Be Our Fan
Categories
BUSINESS
(1)
GENERAL
(1)
INTERNAIONAL
(2)
Stars
(2)
TECH / WEB
(1)
dimanche 4 septembre 2011
Lady Gaga's second clip for You and I
00:25
Prof
No comments
Check out the new clip of the last single of Lady Gaga, You and I. There is a clip or a Lady Gaga fresh, natural and without artifice smiling. Almost naked in a nightgown, no makeup she surprises us and proves that it can be simple.
Posted in:
Stars
Article plus récent
Article plus ancien
Accueil
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire
Share
Videos
Tags
Blog Archives
Labels
BUSINESS
(1)
GENERAL
(1)
INTERNAIONAL
(2)
Stars
(2)
TECH / WEB
(1)
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(6)
▼
septembre
(6)
An employee of Apple has lost a prototype of the i...
No survivors in plane crash in Chile
Beyoncé pregnant , she wants a boy
Lady Gaga's second clip for You and I
Starbucks announces the commercialization of expre...
Dominique Strauss-Kahn is back to France
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire